View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 05:29 PM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by toomanybooks View Post
I would suggest having three separate libraries within Calibre and switching between them. I use different libraries ( read, sci-fi, unread, pulp novels) and switching and managing books between them works very well for me.
I agree with Starson17. Using different libraries for basic items (ie. read, sci-fi, unread, pulp novels) is not the best use case for different libraries. These basic items are best served in one library using tags. If you want to call up all "unread" use a simple search. If you want to see a library with all "unread" then save that search (right side of search bar) and call up a restricted view (left side of search bar) of that saved search.

That said, everyone does things different and it is worth it for the OP to experiment with various features to find out what works best for them.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote