View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 08:42 AM   #8
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
This is an oddity. A lot of people have reported hibernation issues and many others have no issue with hibernation on the EE. I bought a used EE from one of the forum members about 2 weeks ago and I asked him if he had any problems with hibernation and he said no. He was right, my son has used this EE for almost two weeks now and NOT a single hibernation issue (hopefully, I didn't jinx him). I have tested the hibernation many different ways too: document left open on e-reader, not turning off Wi-Fi and still it comes out of hibernation.

As far as zero power hibernate, both the EE and PE draw very LITTLE power when hibernating. I have left them in hibernate for many hours with only a 2-3% drop in battery level. So while it is not completely power free, it doesn't drain your battery and the faster start up is worth the extra percentage of battery usage. Right now, hibernation and random browser crashing (I have seen this on the EE) seem to be the biggest problems with the EE beta. These problems are practically non-existent on the Pocket Edge.

Last edited by obsessed2; 05-24-2011 at 08:47 AM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote