View Single Post
Old 03-21-2003, 01:32 PM   #17
hacker
Technology Mercenary
hacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with others

Device: Direct Neural Implant
Quote:
Originally posted by radleyp
My main problem with Plucker is that, like Alexander, I get error messages when I use it. This makes me wary. PDR
What version of Plucker?
What device are you running it on?
Did you run CleanPlucker first?
Was this a clean install on a device that never saw Plucker before?

If you were running a previous release of Plucker, and upgraded it to one of the betas or the hires version, you probably have a conflict between the changes in preferences (which clearly were noted if you tracked the changes in the source).

Try using the hires version (if you have a hires device) from http://hires.plkr.org/ and make sure you run CleanPlucker first. The remaining versions all seem to work fine for thousands of users using 1.2 and the 1.3x cvs snapshot builds.

What error message(s) did you get? I didn't bring my crystal ball with me this afternoon.
hacker is offline   Reply With Quote