View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 02:06 AM   #2
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
I have this error sometimes when there is a reference to a footnote or something missing. A link to an footnote, where the file which contains the footnotes is not specified.

However, looking at the error, I think there is an another error in place. There is a reference to the file 'tired -but-not-sleeping.epub', where I think you mean 'tired-but-not-sleeping.epub'. I think you have a space somewhere in a link.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote