View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 12:02 AM   #2
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenapple View Post
Do you get tired of using the same ebook reader after reading many books on it, and secretly yearn to get a different reader, just so you have something different to play with?

At least, with a paper book, you get to hold a fresh book with a somewhat different form (different cover, thickness, font etc) in your hand after you are done with one.
No, quite the opposite... I have yet to read a book on my Sony 650. I feel quite guilty having bought it and not used it.

I really love reading on my kindle, and I suppose I concentrate more on the content of the book I'm reading than on the reading device, and I haven't seen any books that I want, that's not available for the kindle.
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote