View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 08:51 AM   #10
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by mabri View Post
Thanks (it's independent of reseller?).
So the Pocketbook 602 really has no touchscreen? Then I'm pretty much decided on the
Pocketbook 302, as I think a touchscreen is (or should be, I haven't used one on a mobile
device yet) a great usability boost, and I don't really like one only operable with a stylus.

Yours,
mabri
Yes, independent (I am Sales Manager Europe).
The 602 hasn't got a touchscreen.
I don't kno about the usability boost, but if you want a real "touch"screen, you better buy a 302, yes.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote