View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 02:17 PM   #4
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
OK, so she charged it for 12 hours last night. It showed full battery this morning. She read for about 30 minutes today. She locked the keyboard. Came back about an hour later to read, and kept getting 4 beeps. It wouldn't do anything else. She called me. I had her plug it into the wall. I had her leave it for a couple minutes, then unplug it again. After unplugging it, it would turn on, but then gave her the low battery warning.
So, what is going on? The only thing different is I got a Transcend 8gb card to replace the 2gb card that came with it.
Any ideas? I haven't talked her through reset yet, was kind of hoping to avoid anything very complicated for her.
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote