View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 11:35 PM   #13
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by X read X View Post
Ultimately, if you're looking for a device primarily to read e-books on, the iPad is likely a bad move. It's more expensive than most other e-readers, and it's less usable in a broad range of lighting conditions. But if you're a light reader who doesn't mind a little extra weight in your hands, and you want something that does way more than download and display text, the iPad is a remarkable option.
Yep, I agree with you. The iPad as a dedicated e-reader is not the way to go. On the video once the guy went outside all I could see on the iPad were finger marks. Just further proof why I don't believe in touch screen readers, hard enough to focus and concentrate on text, don't need to be presented with the hurdles of finger prints as well
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote