View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 04:26 PM   #9
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rchiav View Post
Another thought might be to put an icon for that in the white space above the search bar. It seems like there should be more there, but as far as I can tell, there's nothing that happens there.
Kovid has already that is not available for that purpose. At the moment it normally starts with a single icon there representing your Calibre library on disk and adds additional ones for any plugged in reader and associated cards. If I plug in my Sony Reader with two plugin cards then 4 icons appear there.

It is also intended that if/when multiple library support is added that are will be used for that purpose.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote