View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 07:42 AM   #231
bchaplin
Enthusiast
bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, K3 (Kindle Keyboard)
Eureka!

Thanks! Worked wonderfully.
It seems like such a small thing, but it makes me VERY happy! I guess I am so used to customizing all my computers, phones... that it was frustrating to not be able to do this with my Kindle.

I used my Mac to perform the update and their were no issues, for anyone who is wondering. I noticed that I had to place the screensavers in the newly created folder after the update was performed, then restart.
bchaplin is offline   Reply With Quote