Thread: PRS-500 PDFrasterFarian v2.0 beta
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 04:45 PM   #6
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Thanks for the info Alex!

Sorry, I wasn't being clear enough - actually, I'm trying to avoid being the early adopter on this one... I haven't tried to install. So as far as I know at this point, it works perfectly! ;-)

But looking forward to doing that install, I was wondering how that works, but your answers clear that up for me.

In fact, that additional info makes me all the more interested in trying it. If I get a block of time when I'm feeling adventurous, I may go ahead and try it. It would be really great to get this improved readability of pdfs. It's quite exciting actually.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote