View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 12:29 PM   #76
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I don't know how to do it, but the last page of the manual says the batter is replaceable. So, I assume that means the user can do it.

Then again I didn't see anything in the manual that tells you how to change it.

BOb
"Power — AC power adapter and replaceable, rechargeable lithium polymer battery."

Okay, now how do you get the back off to replace it? Or, God forbid, do you actually have to send it in to have this done? No, not even amazon would be that cruel........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote