View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 11:55 AM   #5
auspex
Groupie
auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nexus 5x
Quote:
Originally Posted by avantman42 View Post
I (and the blog post that I linked in the OP) agree that the anti-circumvention clause is silly. I still think, though, that this is an improvement in UK copyright law. At least now I can legally rip all of my CDs to MP3.
This is MobileREAD: more importantly, you can legally scan your books and make epubs. (Which I believe is also legally the case in Canada, but I'm sure it's untested in the courts).
auspex is offline   Reply With Quote