View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 02:45 AM   #10
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Well, I tried using one of the 11xx versions of Opera, with success. I have a particular webpage I'm using as a test for this, so now I will have to inch my way up the vine until I hit the Opera version where it all goes pear-shaped. I do think something must have been changed on the forum software, because one day it worked 100%, the next not. But not consistently, only SOME pages refuse to load. I will have to try to find out what the common factor is that causes that difference.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote