View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 06:29 AM   #9
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyGrump View Post
I will try to dig up some older versions of Opera. I don't want to upgrade beyond the version I have now, don't like what they have done with the software.
I agree with you about the update. Opera 16 holds my personal record as the program staying the shortest time on my computer.

I tend to have open too many tabs and sometimes one of these tabs kind of "disturbs" the other open tabs. Simply closing this tab often helps solving the problem. But I don't know if this has any relevance to your saving problem and we still don't know if the moderators have changed something in the back.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote