View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 09:37 PM   #3
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
I might not worry so much if all the book was set in Australia, but in this case my Australian characters have travelled elsewhere. The book is written in subjective third person, so using Australian references is still not completely out of place, but is perhaps more questionable. (And, being fantasy, the book already has some words for the reader to assimilate, so I don't want to stress Australianisms too much.)
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote