View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 08:29 AM   #23009
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
Why have the scores of movies and TV shows become so increasingly loud over the past several decades that you can't hear the dialog?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
+1. +2 if you count my spouse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
It's not just me! I had to turn off the first Inspector Lewis episode! The music was SO loud I couldn't hear any dialogue!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
No. It's not just you.
Ahhhh... the advantages of being deaf... Between the mumbles and reading lips, I have no difficulty with understanding what is being said. I don't even bother with my hearing aids when we watch these days!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote