View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 07:45 AM   #151
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Do you need a subscription to be able to read the original article or is there a scan somewhere? I only found a scan of the rebuttal article so I'm still trying to get a proper sense of the original.

I wouldn't mind reading it myself and assessing my own feelings on it - as an exercise if nothing else. It's not something that's worth a subscription price to me though.
I looked and could only find quotes and excerpts.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote