View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 04:42 AM   #477
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I've created an empty folder in the root of the Kindle's directory called USE_ALT_FONTS
And another folder named fonts in which I copied and pasted the four ttf files of the font into:

Fontname Bold Italic.ttf
Fontname Bold.ttf
Fontname Italic.ttf
Fontname.ttf

I ejected my Kindle and did a restart. When I tap the "Aa" button I can see the font I installed with a bunch of other fonts

Plus, I can't see the italic/bold/bold italic version of the font.

Edit: I saw this picture online and these are exactly the fonts that automatically appeared on my Kindle.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kindle-paperwhite-custom-fonts.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	104984  

Last edited by Gazella; 04-26-2013 at 04:46 AM.
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote