View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 09:39 PM   #7
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidari View Post
Funny how all the Mac and Windows Freaks like to disrespect the Chromebook.......yet people are buying it.....The only constant in life is change..... and with another OS on the landscape the better the choice for the consumer.....
OT...

It's funny. I was talking to a colleague the other day - hardcore developer. I was talking about Chrome OS and he was completely shocked. He'd not only never heard of it, but he couldn't understand it at all.

I was trying to explain to him how such an OS was not developed for people like him or me, but I might as well have been telling him that people were buying laptops that could only display a screensaver.

I always find it amazing that there is always going to be a brand of person that makes no attempt to see things from different angles at all. But then I guess it's just another angle in a way, so I should try.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote