View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 04:17 PM   #954
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Lightbulb

oooclll and Kretzer,

Earlier in this thread, I strongly urged Kris to imitate the Kindle app in this regard. The Kindle app handles this very smartly:

The more dots are shown in the row for a book, the longer the book. That is ideally visual, just like you requested. At a glance, you can see how long a book is, compared to other books.

In contrast, the current way Marvin shows the rows of dots, is not smart, because a very short book has the same number of dots in its row, as a mammoth novel.

Kris said he would think about implementing the variable row lengths. I hope he will do so. At the same time, I also appreciate the current option to have the number of words displayed numerically on the book cover, so if we get both of those indicators at the same time, that would be great.