View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 11:15 AM   #3
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Shadow of Freedom has been available on the Baen eBooks site since last week.

http://www.baenebooks.com/p-1788-shadow-of-freedom.aspx

The hardcover is coming in March. The date Baen puts on the eBook site is usually the Hardcover release date or it has been (although in this case it's off by 10 days).

EDIT: It looks like all the releases for March (that came out as eBooks mid-Feb) have a messed up date the three in the date is probably a typo. The books are available though I downloaded my copy last week.
sweet!

I take back what I said and shall get myself over to Baen to get my copy!
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote