View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 11:53 PM   #240
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
Yeah I can sympathize with that, its rather difficult to keep your eyes on the page rather than the members of the opposite sex. I tell my wife "I may be married but I'm not blind." I also tell her "What's good for the goose is good for the gander." If she had no interest any more then I would insist on taking her to a psychiatrist.
Maybe this is something wrong with me but I would rather read my book than look at most of the men on the beach. The book is infinitely more interesting and probably sexier.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote