Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 12:50 PM   #1010
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Gnaah, I forgot a quote character - should be working now

Oh... FWIW, I managed to get rid of the "use localized settings" bit, so right now, the left/right margins are "only" constrained to be (at least) the (user-defined) top margin setting. And patching that part of the logic should be comparatively easy.
Wait a freaking second. What what what? Darn, I read it and it did not instantly clicked. You already DID something for this to work. Misunderstood you then. "localized setting" must be what you already got rid of.

My post before was then most likelly wasted effort. Still good info on the weird logic.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote