View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 06:45 PM   #7
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
I might stop buying Sony myself I bought my dad a kobo mini for xmas there and when I was checking it out it had a better screen than my T1, it seemed faster, the design was pleasing, it was just a really nice little ereader.

It pretty much has all the functionality of the T1 and cost the same price I paid for just my Sony cover, I think Sonys probably lost the market.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote