View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 09:39 PM   #1273
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
I finally ordered the KFHD cover and the 30% didn't show up! So I emailed Amazon and they are suppose to give me the credit after the item is shipped. I did find the document on my Kindle saying I got the 30% and the Amazonlocal thing too, still it didn't work.

They really do have a glitch. I will have to make sure they give me my credit, after all the cover is $45.
I had a lot of problems with the $10 album for $3 offer - ended up getting it free (and $1.56 off another album, due to their error in how it worked), but took three calls (Amazon, AmazonLocal, Amazon via AL) and nearly an hour on the phone for them to figure it out.

The accessories one worked for me (and I had forgotten about it, really), though, on a couple of accessories that had even been pre-ordered and shipped after the offer hit (from what I can remember).

I suspect part of the issue is that all Fire offers go thru AmazonLocal, but you don't get a code to enter on your own; it's automatically applied to your account (even if you don't want to use it yet). And some of them aren't set up properly, compounding the issue. If the DOC sent to your Fire goes astray, you also end up with nothing at all to look at (the code is on that doc and having it helped with I had problems with the above offer).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote