View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 06:13 AM   #39
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by QofResh View Post
Alright, I'd really to gain admittance into this. I've used the Baen free library already. Does that disqualify me? I guess I'll try anyway!
Likely, that will disqualify you from this offer but I'm not certain. It's best to not take a chance because, if you try, and it messes up, you'll likely kill the chain for everyone, and you don't want to be responsible for that.

The main thing is that you have to use an email address that has never been used on the Baen ebooks site before, one that's never been registered there. If you don't have one, go create a new one. Some people create a new email address every time they use one of these offers. That is overkill and isn't required. Just make certain that whatever email address you use isn't registered on the Baen site and that you never use it to register on the site.

Also, you PMd me but I was not the last person on the list. I'm send the code to JohnnyBook. That's who you need to PM. Basically, you need to start from the back of the thread and work your way forward and look for the last person to say "PM sent to whoever" That's who you PM.

If you're not familiar with the process, there are links to tutorials in the very first post of this thread. You really should go read those before attempting to try this, just to make certain you don't mess up and kill the chain. It's really easy after you've done it once or twice but that first time or two can be sort of confusing.

Good luck.

- Byron

Last edited by bfollowell; 10-12-2012 at 06:18 AM. Reason: error