View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 06:50 AM   #6
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49Kat View Post
I have Picasa on my laptop. Do you e-mail the photos to yourself or upload them to Picasa's web album? And if you use the web album, how do you access them on the Vox? I've never uploaded anything to Picasa's web album, so I'm not familiar with how that goes. I've put photos on my Vox by e-mailing them to my gmail account and then downloading the attachment through the gmail app on the Vox.
I upload them straight to picasa (default have the privacy set to only me to view them)

then on vox have the option in settings/accounts/google ticked to say sync picasa albums (later android devices it's just labeled google photos)

on my phone, i also have the option ticked to auto upload photos to picasa, when I have taken some pics, I can go on my vox and the new pics are there without me doing anything

**It does require an internet connection to work, but you can tell it to store them locally if required
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote