View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 02:19 AM   #5
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
I'm kind of sceptical. Like a lot of people I have a case to protect my phone, this would essentially be a non-starter for a phone with dual display. My solution is a bit different. Make a flip case with an eInk on the cover. Let it connect to the phone through the micro USB (and whatever the iPhone connector is called) have a solar panel or thin battery on/in the back cover to trickle load the phone, an app whereby you can customize what is shown on the eInk screen. I think it has more potential as an accessory than a built-in solution.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote