View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 01:31 AM   #14
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
HTC is in a tough place because samsung manufactures its own devices. Is one of the biggest manufacturers of most of the components in a smartphone. So they bring out any and all the new tech to their main phones as soon as possible.
I'm not alone when I say the HTC one X is a better phone than the SG3. Many phone pundits say the HTC is a better device, it has a superior screen, design and usability. Why Samsung is killing HTC is because they have focus, great marketing, and karma.

Many folks might have forgotten the Carrier IQ incident but I don't think they have forgotten how they felt having HTC spy on them. I don't think they ever recovered after that incident.

Last edited by =X=; 08-15-2012 at 09:21 AM.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote