View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 08:40 AM   #5
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pegas View Post
I have at the moment simmilar interest because I have Iriver HD Device that hangs after end of reboot, of course after wrong firmware update.
If you didn't do anything to lose warranty (like opening up the device) you can just send it to service and have it fixed. It's iriver's fault for providing bad update files.

But if you (or anybody else) ever find a way to debrick the reader yourself, please let me know. It'd be tremendously helpful.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote