View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 05:41 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldolse View Post
I can understand if there is no search in the search box already that there's nothing to be done, but for the case where a user is already looking at the results of a search it makes more sense to me to actually change the display.
Good point. Changed.
Quote:
Edit: It also only seems to work for certain types of searches, which makes it more confusing. ISBN:True works, but keyword/title searches don't. I think this may actually be a bug, as the list of returned results returns everything/nothing when highlighting is enabled, but nothing is highlighted.
Sorry, don't understand. If highlighting is on, then by definition all books are shown in the library view. If a search returns no results, then nothing will be highlighted. What else can it do?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote