View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 10:23 PM   #74
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHMavrick View Post
Hi, thanks for the guide here.

I have a question. My particular addiction in reading is Sci Fi. I like good hard sci fi and not the fantasy that often gets added into it. I am on the fence about getting an ebook reader. I started looking for what was available in my area of interest and am sincerely disappointed in what seems to be available. I often buy used books and trade them often. The favorite authors I follow seem to be missing. I even visited Baen books website to look for E books and they seem to have very few in electronic format.

Is there a good source for Sci Fi, especially the newer authors?? If not then I guess I'll be waiting to get the reader if it won't feed my addiction.
which authors are you wanting to read?

Here is the Kindle ebook store......just type in the author, or look to the left and click on the "science fiction" link.

You can sort by price, best selling, author, etc.

At least it will give you an idea of what Amazon carries.

And when you are done, come introduce yourself and join us...click the link below...
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote