View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 03:32 PM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Ack! You are right the new Kobo is not Pearl.
So that leaves the Sony or Kindle.
I have issues against Sony + No wifi or SD card slot so the choice is simple a Kindle 3

I love my Pocket Pro and when it dies I still probably want something in it's place. I just can't see purchasing another one if they ever do come back in stock because of the peel issue. I wonder if all Hanlin v5s, Bebook Minis peel or is it just the EzReader?

I can understand if I had abused it, taken outside or put in my purse, just leaving it around but it's been babied like fine porcelain and it now it's shedding as bad as my oldest cat in an area that never been touched much at all.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote