View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 10:05 PM   #59
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
I couldn't figure out how to turn it off on the bb pearl.I don't think that phone liked me very much. Trust me, I would never use it on purpose. I type fast enough that I don't mind typing the whole word myself.
Well there is that aspect to it, but I was thinking about it on phones that had normal phone keyboards... it saved having to hit every key multiple times to get the letter you wanted.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote