View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 01:06 PM   #4
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
This sounds to me like pure speculation-unless Deloitte's analysts have private information about the Apple tablet. Based on the tablets that are actually available, the same problems that have plagued them in the past still plague them, i.e. clumsy user interface & poor connectivity. If they're sold/used as ebook readers, then these problem might not matter-but then they're competing with other ebook readers. If the rumored Apple tablet has solved these problems, then the analysts might be right-but that, AFAIK, is still pure speculation.

I can speculate as well as they can-the only difference is that I do it according to what *I* think will happen rather than according to directions provided by marketing executives.
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote