View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 02:58 AM   #326
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by halloleo View Post
Back on trialing Calibre 5.

I just downloaded 5.5 and updated GetFileName to 0.1.0. I also checked that GetFileName's preference dialog works - and it still has the same column settings for Filename, FolderPath and FileDate I had setup in Calibre 4 .

Then I imported a book (a PDF) - but none of the three metadata fields are populated.

Is the GetFileName plugin meant to work with Calibre 5?
Have you tried to import an epub/mobi? It's theorically working with calibre 5.
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote