View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 02:14 AM   #324
halloleo
Groupie
halloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: iPad
Back on trialing Calibre 5.

I just downloaded 5.5 and updated GetFileName to 0.1.0. I also checked that GetFileName's preference dialog works - and it still has the same column settings for Filename, FolderPath and FileDate I had setup in Calibre 4 .

Then I imported a book (a PDF) - but none of the three metadata fields are populated.

Is the GetFileName plugin meant to work with Calibre 5?
halloleo is offline   Reply With Quote