View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 11:46 AM   #6
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppoo View Post
I have the circuit equipped as the following: Is it right equipped ?
Diode
1N4148 - 200mA do-35 Switching Diode Semtech
VRM = 100V, VR = 70V, IF(AV) = 200mA, Ptot=500mW

Resistor R1/4W-J22K 22Ką5% 1/4W Though Hole Resistor

And USB TO COM PL2303 V1
Those parts should work. If not, you may have an LED that you need to remove, as mentioned above.

One of my USB serial adapters has the resistor and diode soldered onto it. One of my K4s has them soldered inside it. The "bottom half" of the circuit was not needed for any of my kindles after using a better ground point (not the GND pin at the serial connector.

Last edited by geekmaster; 11-11-2012 at 11:51 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote