View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 10:28 AM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerLock View Post
Therefore, the content.opf file in the ePub itself is ignored and the content.opf file in the ePub is not changed?
I may be wrong but I think he is saying that calibre updates the content.opf info as it heads out the door. So the content.opf isn't ignored it has been changed by calibre.

Generally speaking calibre updates metadata in epubs on export from the database.

Save to disk
Send to device
and I guess being served from the content server.

So your change to the content.opf was written over.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote