View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 10:22 AM   #7
MerLock
Evangelist
MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thanks for the reply Kovidgoyal. I'm still new at this.

Just to be clear, I'm guessing that calibre has it's own metadata file that gets used when a book is sent by the content server? Therefore, the content.opf file in the ePub itself is ignored and the content.opf file in the ePub is not changed?

And I'm sure you heard it enough already, but great program. I've had calibre since you first released it but I'm just starting to learn how to use it. And a lot of great features has been added since then. (tweaking epubs and using the content server to download books into iBooks to just name a few)
MerLock is offline   Reply With Quote