View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 08:32 PM   #4
MerLock
Evangelist
MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I'm sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but I did a search on metadata and calibre and couldn't find my answer.

I'm currently importing books into my iPad using Calibre's content server (via Safari). I got a question on how the metadata is handled. I've imported a book into Calibre and then I used "tweak ePUB" option in Calibre to change the title in the "content.opf" file.

When I download the book on my iPad via Safari, the title the book uses is the title displayed in calibre and not the one I just updated to in the "content.opf" file. I was wondering how the book on the iPad is getting the title information if not from the content.opf file.

Thanks!
MerLock is offline   Reply With Quote