View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 09:37 PM   #1
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Are there any Sigil Regex commands just for writers?

I was looking at the User's Manual today as I formatted my novel and saw the Regex links. I clicked on the 'Cheatesheet' link and couldln't even get the most simple searches to work. Then I clicked on the Mobilread 'examples' link and those are way more sophisticated than I need.

Yes, I could really learn Regex but I'm just a writer and don't need more than the most basic sort of stuff. So if somebody's got a 'cheatsheet' or a link with Sigil Regex commands that would help somebody like me I'd really appreciate it.

What I'm looking for is missing punctuation, redundant punctuation. Anything that will help clear up a novel. Thanks.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote