View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 06:57 AM   #4
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Yes, it is weird. The past few weeks have been the first time I have ever seen this. It hasn't happened to me, because I haven't published in recent weeks, but plenty of people have complained about it.

Then yesterday, about noontime New York time, all Look Insides disappeared on Amazon.com, not only for my books but for the best-sellers as well. It had cleared up by four o'clock. I understand there was a major hit on Amazon and on Apple as well, though I have no evidence of the latter because I avoid the Apple website whenever I can.
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote