View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 12:38 PM   #55
Analogus
Fanatic
Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2x Sony PRS-350; PRS-300 (†), Paperwhite (†), Voyage
@hontehai:
I'll not reproduce the behaviour of your reader. But you do have a Paperwhite. Resolution is different and maybe that could not go together with my files from my VOYAGE.

Did you restart the reader after installing the files? This is necessary.
In my case they are working flawless.

@knc1, Cinisajoy:
Maybe I forgot the sarcasm-flag in my post concerning Amazon and writing a letter to them...

@all:

There is one wish left - I forgot to mention alignment: I want the text to be left aligned. Suggestions?

In respect of layout, block-alignment is pure sin. Spaces between words should not be varying all the time.
Analogus is offline   Reply With Quote