View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 09:08 AM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonDeus View Post
I am using Sigil( I have calibre also), and when I removed the .xpgt file and removed the xhtml links, it loaded on Nook and adobe digital editions just fine. i didn't know about an OPF retaining info. I use Calibre for checking code and epub.

Is having this .xpgt file a must for iPad and iPhone devices?
Nope. It's actually more of an annoyance then anything actually useful. You do not need the page template. It can go. I remove it every time I see it.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote