View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 07:42 PM   #482
embryo
Fanatic
embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Kobo Glo, GloHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiacafe View Post
1. The links to the downloads no longer work - I was only able to find 2013-11-23 Touch version and Android Touch eSD version. Neither of these worked on my device n905b
The first one the touch did not work
The second one was stuck in a boot loop

None of the links for better (newer) versions work anymore. Can some one point them to me or reupload them for us?
Most of the image links are still working..
As the info says, the 2013-11-23 image is for the N905C.
I don't remember the specifics, but to convert it for N905B, I think that you need to follow these instructions (as the info says).
This image for dual boot also works (don't know for what model it is, you have to check it out)
The only one that does not work, is the one I never had, so unfortunately I can't upload it

Quote:
2. I know where to find APK's for older versions of software but has anyone made a list of useful titles that work?
In the "- The Apps -" section of the original post are the ones that worked then.
I don't believe much changed, since the android version is really old and not many more apps support it any more..
embryo is offline   Reply With Quote