View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 08:40 AM   #374
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
I finally had a chance to test Kobo Glo in a shop. Love the light, it's beautiful. Never seen any lighted reader before. Easy intuitive UI. I liked the shape too. Very nice ereader. Still, a) I have 3 ereaders now b) can't afford it for the moment c) curious what Bookeen will come up with soon since I'm used to their environment (and folders)

Scrap a an c, if only I had 139 € to spare

just 1 question

Quote:
Most bookstore-affiliated readers do not sort by folders, since they're designed to sell books that their online bookstores sell
I really don't understand what it has to do with allowing for folders organisation? Surely within the bookstore there are different genres, authors etc? JUST WHY NOT?
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote