View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 01:59 PM   #60
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I believe that HTML parsers are required to ignore any tags that the don't understand, aren't they? If that is the case then adding, let's say, the Mobi-specific <mbpagebreak> "hard page break" tag should be safe for any non-Mobi device which understands HTML - it should simply ignore it.

Any flaws in this?
But isn't <p style="page-break-before:always"> recognized by Mobipocket Creator as well as the Mobi-specific <mbp: pagebreak>. Why use the Mobi-specific one? (Sorry, I know this was an example, but I don't want others to get the wrong idea.)
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote