Thread: Kindle Options
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 10:34 AM   #10
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post

Completely new models in September 2012 (Paperwhite), November 2014 (Voyage) and April 2016 (Oasis).

I wonder if they have a new form factor planned for 2018?
I'd argue that the Oasis 2 was a completely new model with a recycled name. Following on that and looking at your list, I'd think that the next obvious new product would be an updated Voyage; otherwise, I think they'd discontinue it and go for an all-new PW. But I'm just theorizing and I'm obviously not a Kindle expert.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote